Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International is the world’s leading, most advanced and sought-after plasma device for non-invasive soft-surgery, fibroblasting sublimation treatment, non-surgical blepharoplasty, dynamic skin-lifting, skin-tightening and rejuvenation.
Thanks to its ingenious, ground-breaking and lightweight design; Plasma Pen is a next-generation treatment able to treat practically any area of the skin with incredible precision. It delivers truly stunning, long-lasting and natural looking results which delight thousands of customers around the world and our results are especially impressive when compared to other comparative treatments, procedures and devices.
Louise Walsh International’s unique Plasma Pen, along with its famous training, support and global infrastructure, is consistently chosen over other alternatives as the go-to, “Goldilocks” device by savvy technicians who recognise the huge advances with our pen compared to any other.
Expert technicians cite how Plasma Pen’s reliability and intelligent design, it’s unparalleled ability to deliver precision treatment, it’s ability to promote shorter down times and stimulate faster recovery and consistently provide the enhanced beauty and skin lifting and rejuvenation results today’s savoir-faire clients demand are what keeps us at the forefront of this market.
Plasma Pen Skin Tightening treatment can help with:
- Saggy upper & lower eyelids.
- Wrinkles o the face – crow’s feet, frown lines, necklines, smoker’s lines.
- Uneven skin pigmentation, freckles, sun damaged skin.
- Stretch marks and scars.
- Jowl lift
- The procedure takes up to 3 hours depending on the site
- A topical anaesthetic is applied, so discomfort level is reduced.
- Results are instant although the collagen take up to 12 weeks to mature. We will take a photo before procedure and follow up in 12 weeks
- Once completed dark brown carbon spots will peel and heal within 5-7 days of the treatment.
- Results last for up to 3 to 5 years plus!
- No makeup must be applied (on the treated area) 5 to 7 days after the treatment.
- Some clients may need more than one treatment depending on the severity of the lines. Deeper lines require more collagen to be made
- We can only treat the same area after 12 weeks
About your Elite technician Katie Winstanley
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing)
- Trained Cosmetic Tattooist: advanced aesthetics 2017 Suzie Macintosh academy 2018 Feather touch brows advanced and powder 2019
- Plasma pen : Taught at the Louise Walsh international training academy august 2018
- Advanced skin studies advanced IPL training 2013 and Advanced Dermapen training 2018 and 2019
- Passionate: Now Katie is 52 she is searching for the best procedures out there which give safe fast results
- Individual Approach: Katie approaches each client individually and loves seeing how her work makes an impact on people’s lives.
- CHANGES Medi– Spa : A private clinic in Masterton, Largest medi -spa in the Wairarapa
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies . Work in clean hygienic environment to prevent cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Masterton Council).
Please do call us if you have not heard back in 24 hours 06 3701971
A convenient way to book manage and view your forthcoming appointments.
Simply Click on the button below and register.
Please read our cancellation policy before you book.
Booking an appointment means that you are happy to accept our terms of trade
We now have Oxipay! Split your payments over 4 fortnights to make it more affordable!